For setting bevels, transferring angles, small squaring tasks, checking cutter clearances within certain limits, and many other applications. These protractors feature double graduations for 0-180° in opposite directions permitting the direct reading of angles and supplementary angles. The back of the tools are flat for ease of use. Satin chrome finish for ease of reading and resistance to rust.
- This is an easy-to-read gauge which allows precise depth measurements in small holes and slots and also doubles as a protractor. The protractor/angle finder is used to measure and mark angles on outside, inside, and sloped angles.
- The base is made from stainless steel with a brushed finish and is 1-7/8" by 3-1/4".
- The rigid rule is .210" wide x .045" thick and made from tempered steel.
- Markings are 1/32" on one side and 1/64" on the reverse. The rule has an extra 1-1/2" of non graduations on the end to permit measurement to a full 6".
- Graduations on the base and rule are precision laser etched and then black filled for long life and easy readability.
- Solid brass spring tension nut securely holds the rule at the desired depth and angle.
- Perfect for students, machinists, carpenters and woodworking hobbyists for setting bevels, measuring and transferring angles