Ryoba Saw or commonly known as the Japanese Pull Saw is the saw that cuts materials via pulling and thus are called “pull saws.” It requires less power, realizes exceedingly smooth and accurate cut, and results that the cutting-section is clean. And particularly this saw's blade is sharper and thinner, and has a greater number of teeth per inch than comparable saws of its size. And the saw has a evolved version, where the saw blade is detachable!
- Lighter in weight!
- Requires less power!
- The resulting edge is cleaner!
- Very narrow kerf
- Smooth and accurate cut
- Sharp and thin blade
- It uses high quality Japanese steel, which makes cuts to be sharp.
- JAPANESE STYLE PULL SAW: This product is a “Pull Saw” .What most people are used to are European saws, which cut materials via pushing, thus are called “push saws.” On the other hand, Japanese saws cut materials via pulling and thus are called “pull saws,” which is what this product is. In comparison to “push saws,” “pull saws” are lighter in weight, requires less power, and the resulting edge is cleaner.
- JAPANESE STEEL: It uses high quality Japanese steel, which makes cuts to be sharp.
- DIVERSIFY YOUR WOODWORKING LIFE: No matter you are a master or a beginner in using saws, it gives you brand new experience from using tranditional western style saws, and enables you to make more varified woodworkings products and thus change your life!