Normal bar clamps are too short for your large projects? Well, the Pipe Clamps are ideal for edge gluing of multiple pieces. Pipe Clamps can be used with a variety of pipe lengths, making them incredibly versatile, giving you the perfect clamping length every time. The H-shaped foot assembly gives dual-axis stability and the extra high base provides more clearance from the work surface. These clamps feature cast jaws for strength and durability and a smooth action spindle for ease of use.
- Versatility over standard bar clamps, as clamp capacity is only limited by the length of pipe you select.
- Features an H-shaped foot, giving the clamp stability in two dimensions.
- Extra high base allows for more clearance over the work surface allowing for easier handle turning.
- Cast jaws for increased durability and smooth spindle action.
- Higher (finger-saving) base compared to standard pipe clamps.
- Hex head on spindle to facilitate clamping (not to augment clamping force).
- Pads included on fixture.
- Large clamping surface.
- Pipe not included.
Package Includes: 1 set x Pipe Clamps