The Thumb Stopper™, now known as the Thumb Stopper™, is the original treatment kit to stop thumbsucking. It is made of a flexible, clear FDA-approved materials and is designed to stop thumb sucking in children. The thumb sucking guard is fastened to the wrist using colorful, disposable Thumb Stopper™ bracelets. How does the Thumb Stopper™? By covering the thumb and leaving an air gap, the child cannot create a suction, so they lose the feeling of comfort and eventually stop the thumbsucking habit. The concept is smart, and by removing the benefit, they are inclined to quit on their own. Still, your child’s motivation is essential to success. The child can continue to put their thumb or fingers in the mouth, encouraging the oral habit.
- In a short time, thumb sucking bad habits turns.
- Non toxic non harmful device made by silicone.
- This product is usually 12 months, at age 2 to 3 available.
- As you see the manual,Each stage of the band to wear that can choose the size handy system.
- products for the exact size of finger and the girth size of the child's finger. Finger size of the hook of the product, has circumference of 15mm (0.59").