Replacing or removing a wiper joint can be a difficult task, especially when the joint has seized up.
The Wiper Joint Puller is specially designed to remove any wiper arm with just minimum effort. It works great for removing those stuck wiper arms in a safe and easy way. It can also be used to remove the battery terminal clamp without damaging the battery post.
Wiper Joint Puller covers jaw opening from 8-24mm, and it comes with conical tension screw for proportional tension force distribution that has a self-centering function as well.
- Designed for professional dual-purpose use.
- Remove battery terminal clamp without damage to the battery post.
- Easy and safely to remove the stuck on wiper arm.
- Jaw opening: 8-24mm.
- Tighten knurled cone to force jaws under the cable clamp.
- Also removes bolted on windshield wiper arms that fit over a tapered spline.
- With conical tension screw for proportional tension force distribution.
- Self-centering jaw puller.
- Extremely robust spindle with inductively hardened thread.
PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1 x Wiper Joint Puller